Which Foods To Avoid For Optimum Health.
Foods to avoid – Most of us know that food itself cannot be considered poisonous. Very few of us know that pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, and fungus and their toxins, which are characteristically present in stored and fermented food, are using our food chain as a Trojan Horse.
The following list of foods are high in pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, fungus and mold and produce mycotoxins that have been documented to cause specific diseases and very specific organ lesions in both animals and in humans and should never be ingested and if eaten, only in small amounts AND never cold. Most of the foods listed if cooked thoroughly will kill most of the fungus. However, refrigerating them or using them cold, you are literally putting fungus into your body.
1) Pig meat including sausage, bacon, salami, and ham are full of colonized fungal and contain the fungi Aspergillus ochraceus which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A which is associated with many different documented cancers.
2) Tobacco contains yeasts and sugars which ferment the tobacco into the form which reaches the human blood and tissues causing disbiosis of the blood and tissues leading to every degenerative disease known including cancer, diabetes, arthritis, etc.
3) Mushrooms are not a vegetable but rather the fruiting body of a fungus whose major form of existence, the root-like mycelium, is hidden in the soil. This fruiting body is the means to disperse the seed-like spores of the fungus throughout the blood and tissues. For example edible mushrooms induce bladder cancer.
4) Corn and all associated products contain over 25 different strains of disease causing fungus.
5) Peanuts, peanut butter & cashews contain over 27 different strains of fungus. People who eat a lot of peanuts frequently end up with cancer.
6) Barley contains the Aspergillus ochraceus fungi, which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A. This mycotoxin is associated with many different documented cancers.
7) Animal meat and poultry including beef, lamb, chicken, and turkey also contain Aspergillus ochraceus. You should only eat about 2 oz. of meat once a week that has been thoroughly cooked so that there is no “pink” meat showing. Cooking kills most of the fungi and the body can deal with this small amount. Using Italian dressing to marinate meat is not wise.
8) Alcohol including wine and especially beer contain the same fungus Aspergillus ochraceus which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A.
Wine, beer, or alcohol create toxins in the body that can cause serious problems for anyone who has cancer. It also depresses the immune system, causing more colds and other illnesses.
9) Dairy products including milk, cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese, ice-cream, butter, etc. are definately foods to avoid as they are fully colonized with fungi and contain the fungus Aspergillus ochraceus which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A. These foods are also high in sugar which promotes the production of pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, and fungus. Yogurt as long as it is made from “live” cultures is fine to eat. As a matter of fact, it is “good” bacteria that actually kill the “bad” bacteria such as yeast in the body. However, eating too much can also have negative effects. Up to 6 ounces a day is fine.
10) Eggs are fully colonized with fungus and contaminated with mycotoxins. Cooking them kills most of the bacteria and boiling eggs for salads is fine if used at one meal, but when cooked eggs are refrigerated, the fungus begins to multiply again.
11) Stored grains and cereals are fully colonized with fungus and mycotoxins. When someone has cancer, grains should be avoided and be sure to never eat cold pasta salads
12) Stored potatoes are fully colonized with fungus and contaminated with mycotoxins. Baking kills most of the fungus and a baked potato is actually healthy to eat, low in fat and the glycemic index. However, if you pile up the butter and sour cream on a baked potato you are defeating the purpose. Sweet potatoes and yams are even better, but again, cook them, boiled or baked, but do not eat them raw or store them after cooking for this will begin the fungus breeding process.
13) Sugar including honey, maple syrup, corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, sucrose, rice syrup, barley malt etc. are all foods to avoid as they promote the growth of pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, fungus, and mold, and suppresses the immune system response for up to five hours. You should avoid all fruit juices containing corn syrup as the sweetener.
14) Vinegar or apple cider vinegar acidifies the blood and tissues which promotes the production of bacteria, yeast, fungus, and mold. Mixing apple cider with baking soda will neutralize the acid and may be beneficial. Apple cider vinegar used in very small amounts, 2-3 teaspoons on salads will kill any type of bacteria on the lettuce will not be harmful and will actually be healthful to the body.
Avoid using vinegar to flavor meats or soups. (There are two arguments to apple cider vinegar; especially if it is organic like Braggs brand. Thousands swear by its health benefits and others say that it helps to alkalinize the blood, not acidify it. Some things, like lemon and lime for example start out acid but actually convert to alkaline ash and they end up alkalinizing the body.)
15) Yeast in any form including Brewer’s Yeast. Cancer is an overgrowth of yeast colonies and yeast should therefore be avoided.
16) Caffeine in any form acidifies the blood and tissues which promotes the production of pleomorphic baceast, fungus and mold. However, small amounts of caffeine in tea or coffee is good for the body and the immune system can deal with this. When you drink more than 2 cups of coffee a day, you are exposing yourself to large amounts of the fungus and the coffee should be black, without sugar or other sweeteners.
17) High fructose fruits acidify the blood and tissues and feed the production of pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, fungus, and mold. For example, apple juice is contaminated with the carcinogenic mycotoxin Patulin, which is derived from the fungus and is associated with stomach cancer. I strongly suggest not drinking apple juice.
Even though juices are pasteurized, heated to kill bacteria and most fungus, apple juice has the highest capability of breeding more of the fungus as it sits on the shelf. The juices that contain the least amount of fungus after sitting are cranberry, (very good for keeping urinary tract and kidneys infections down) papaya, white or red grape and pineapple. Orange juice is fine if freshly squeezed. Avoid juices made from concentrate.
18) Dried fish is among the foods to avoid as it contains the Aspergillus fungus and the extracts from the dried fish contain large amounts of aflatoxin. Eating raw fish such as in sushi is dangerous. There have been deaths caused from eating raw fish. Never eat cold or refrigerated fish. Anchovies are loaded with the fungus as well as most canned fish meats. Tuna is fine because it has low fungus which the body can deal with in small amounts.
Eating tuna packed in water is the best; however limit the amount to less than 4 ounces a day and be aware that tuna and other types of fishes are known to carry mercury, PCB’s and other contaminants. Never eat farm raised fish like salmon or trout. Farm raised fish are loaded with bacteria due to the small areas they are raised in and are often fed hormones to make them grow faster.
19) Devitalized salt (processed white store-bought salt) changes the negative charge on the blood cells causing them to stack or combine into symplasts, which can lead to oxygen deprivation, congestion, poor circulation, stroke, and/or heart attack. Natural, mined salt like Himalayan or Real Salt is necessary for good health and does not raise blood pressure. (See Salt)
20) Hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils as in margarine, shortenings and vegetable oils are altered fat substances which are known to be detrimental to health because they interfere with normal biochemical processes. These oils have been shown to increase cholesterol, decrease beneficial high-density lipoprotein (HDL) interfere with the liver’s detoxification system, and interfere with essential fatty acid function.
Dr. Willett at Harvard has shown that these oils cause a 53% increase in coronary heart disease, In September, 1998, The American Heart Association issued a health warning to avoid foods containing these oils. Diabetes type II, cell inflammation and autoimmune problems have been linked to these oils. There are more than 125 research studies showing the negative health effects of these oils.
Foods to avoid – Overall, the best diet is 80% raw, small amounts of meat proteins, steam vegetables when cooking, use only good fats for frying and never eat fruits after a meal. Fruits should always be eaten fresh and in season on an empty stomach. No canned fruits or juices.
As well as all of these foods to avoid in todays modern diet, there are many essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals missing from what we can eat.
One of the best ways to ‘top up’ is to use nutritional supplements that will replace whatever is missing from our diets.